Publication Citations Details Journal Article
- Sensitivity to thermal extremes in Australian Drosophila implies similar impacts of climate change on the distribution of widespread and tropical species
- Global Change Biology
- vol. 20, no. 6, 2014, pp. 1738-1750
- Clinal variation in Drosophila; a signature of climatic adaptation and a resource for adaptive gene discovery, Australian Research Council Discovery Project
- Drosophila Clinal Data
- Hoffmann Lab, Professor Ary Hoffmann
- Hoffmann, Professor Ary A.
- Kearney, Michael R.
- New approaches for pest control and maintaining healthy environments under climate change, Australian Research Council, Australian Laureate Fellowship
- Overgaard, Johannes